Students are required to maintain discipline in general and maintain proper decorum while attending the classes.
The following constitute acts of indiscipline:
- Misbehavior with faculty, staff and the fellow students
- Consuming intoxicating substances, chewing pan or gutka, smoking etc.
- Willfully destroying Institute property.
- Ragging, torturing or harassing junior students in any manner...
- Bunking classes, Practical and class test/sessional.
- Not carrying Identity card issued by the Institute.
- Any act of or omission of good order issued by the institute from time to time.
- Use of mobile phone during classes/seminar etc.
- Attendance shortage.